Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hot Dog! A Valentine Every Day!

 
Hello friends
Can you believe it is only one month till Valentine's Day?
Every year to celebrate we share a vintage Valentine every day from today until February 14th. I thought I would start off with this cute dog and cat Valentine.
 
 
A reminder dear friends if you missed my last post that I am part of a beautiful new free monthly magazine that is now available to read or download. I am just so incredibly thrilled and happy to be a part of something so fantastic. Even is you're not a scrapbooker, there is still great inspiration to be seen. Including my Party Time Gift feature right at the beginning of the mag!
So take a peek here and let me know what you think!
 
Wishing you a happy day, Lindsey
 

Pin It

4 comments:

vintage grey said...

So, so sweet! Love that kitty and her hat! xo Heather

vivian said...

cute valentine! and congrats on the magazine!
have a great day
xoxo
vivian

A Candle to Read By said...

Congratulations on your contributions to this magazine, Lindsey! That's just great! I love the vintage Valentines you are posting. They remind me of those we had when I was a little girl. Hope you and your mom have a great week.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Congrats on the magazine! Such a sweet Valentine! Love the kitty's hat! :) xo Holly