Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Old School Mini Album

 
Hello friends!
Whether someone in your family is heading back to school or not,
 the excitement and buzz about it fills the air.
 So I felt inspired to create this school themed mini album.
 
 
Of course I wanted to make one in a vintage style,
so I pulled out my stash of older October Afternoon school papers.

 
This was always one of my favorite lines
and I've been hoarding it for years.
 I still have a little stash for the future!
I dyed seam binding with Red Barn Distress Ink
 to add bows to the book.

 
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek
 inside my latest mini album.
It's available here on ebay.


 
 
Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey
 
 

Pin It

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Precious! Love the design on the front:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

A Candle to Read By said...

I think I love the school-themed books you make more than anything I have seen in the scrapbook market. They are beautiful! What a great project for my homeschool daughter!

Sherry from Alabama said...

What a beautiful book for precious memories! It reminds me of the old Dick and Jane readers we had in first grade. It's such great memories because I learned reading right from the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Cute! ♥

Kim Gillian said...

Very cute mini albulm!

Scrap for Joy said...

Love this little school book Lindsey! The school themed papers always pull me in...I have to check and see if I have the ones you used. My grandson will be starting first grade in September...I better get busy!
Joyce