Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Heart of the Home

 
 
 
My mama thinks I'm cute!
She calls me her little sweetheart.
I'm little, but I pretty much run the
whole household.  I like that.
I'm not spoiled, I just have lots
of love and whatever I need.
That's the way it's supposed to be,
right?!
 
I've lived with my family for
five years now.  They got me
when I was two.  We were meant
for each other!
 
 
"What then shall we say to these things?
If God is for us, who can be against us?"
- Romans 8:31
 
Have a nice day!
Twyla

Pin It

12 comments:

Michelle said...

What an adorable little dog!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I asked Tag and we agree..."Little Sweetheart" is just a perfect name for you!

Wednesday blessings to you, Twyla.
xo
Donna

vivian said...

YOur little friend is adorable!
happy day!
xoxo
vivian

Anonymous said...

Aw! I need to get a little red sweater for my sweet heart,too! Enjoy the cuddles! ♥

Scrap for Joy said...

Your puppy is so cute and I think he likes to have his picture taken! Thanks for the smile today!
xoxo
Joyce

Theresa said...

YES... you are precious and I am sure LOVED:) Have a blessed day, sweetie! HUGS!

Stacey said...

So adorable. :)

Sherry from Alabama said...

Your mama is not the only one that thinks you're cute. How precious!

Simply Shelley said...

Cute indeed...did mama make that red sweater for you? :) Blessings friend

vintage grey said...

Oh, she is too precious Twyla!! Love the red sweater!! xo Heather

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Aww..we love our fur babies!Time flies!
You sure find awesome building on your outings!
Warmly,
deb

Lili dAix said...

Qu'elle est adorable ! ♥♥♥