Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Paper Scrapping


Hello friends!
I'm sharing a layout today! Using this lovely paper by My Mind's Eye from their new Collectable collection. My Mind's Eye and Gossamer Blue kit club are having a Guest Designer contest and this is my entry.


I used the Remarkable papers from the Collectable line with Washi Tape from their new My Girl line and their new decorative tape sets. I added spray mist drops from the Mister Huey's mists. Then added MME enamel Dots which are quickly becoming one of my favorite embellishments. The arrow stamps are also from MME's new collectable line.
This layout is about my friend Susan. She is quite a woman. A Daycare owner, Mayor and cancer survivor. One thing about her though, you just never know what she's gonna say. So this title worked perfectly for the person she is. I added a little hand stitching around my title to make it stand out.
I also added a date stamp at the bottom of the layout. That was from Amy Tan by American Crafts.



We are on our last week of vintage valentines! I can't believe how quickly it is coming! Today's cute valentine is from the 1930's.




Have a wonderful day, Lindsey


Pin It

2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Lindsey, your layout is gorgeous and I'm sure you'll be picked....they'd be stupid not to have you onboard!

Hugs,
Meri

usagypsy said...

Thank you so much for all the Valentines! I have so enjoyed each and everyone of them! Sending lots of luck your way with your entry, though I don't think you need it! You page is great!