Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twyla on Tuesday - Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello dear friends!

I am constantly aware of how much
I have to be thankful for.  I am reminded
every day as I look in the faces of my
loved ones.  I have been truly blessed.

I am thankful to my Lord who has
never let me down and who always
supplies my needs.

Giving thanks to Him everyday
for the abundant Grace that He
so freely gives.


My wish for you all is to have a
blessed and safe Thanksgiving!

Love, Twyla



Pin It

8 comments:

Stacey said...

You too sweet Twyla. Your post today is poetic and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving to you, Twyla! I don't think I've ever moved durring Thansgiving before. Not the time I'd chose but I am thankful that I'm not homeless! ♥

vintage grey said...

Happy Thanksgiving Twyla! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings, Heather

Happy@Home said...

Thank you, Twlya.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my Friend and your Family!
love,
deb

GardenOfDaisies said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Twyla!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hopefully you celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
Happy weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Furthermore Birkin HandbagsBirkin Handbagsttiota , we in this case in addition offer an individual reproduction Kelly Hermes Handbags Kelly Handbags dbuyoe , devices, watches and so forth. In short, we are going to match our customers. Kelly Bags Birkin Handbagscumgnu , belts a way sweetheart should have at a minimum some sort of in good shape 2013 Hermes Handbags 2013 Hermes Handbagsuarrff . Although a fashion and intelligent lady might also want to enjoy a purse, a number of Hermes Kelly Hermes Bagsvrmxjy , and also a observe. Some sort of pockets can have that you may handle ones own huge selection in the great method.