Thursday, July 26, 2012

Little Bo Peep


Hello friends!
When I spotted Crate Paper's new Little Bo Peep paper line I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I had to have this cute retro baby themed paper line!


So sweet and retro, this paper line is just dreamy!
I also purchased Crafty Secrets retro baby Girl stickers
 to make this sweet baby album.


I pulled out my lace patterned border punches and pink flowers
 to make this album feel girly and cute!


I thought I would pull out my vintage baby cards and use in my album, but the paper line was so full of sweet graphics that I didn't have room for more!


This sweet pattern with yellow birds on a light
aqua background was my favorite!
This paper line is new and should be available
 at your local store or online.
I highly recommend it!
This album has been listed in my ebay shop.


Have a beautiful day, Lindsey



Pin It

6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Is that another paper bag album? It's absolutely beautiful and that paper collection is absolutely adorable. have a fabulous day. Tammy

Anonymous said...

So totally sweet! ♥

busymartha said...

I just ordered that paper last night, isn't it to die for? Love what you created, so feminine and sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh Lindsey!
I also purchased this line in boy and girl, the boys for my sons and the girl for me....I wish I had sen your book first, I could have saved some money! Just adorable and you do such wonderful work!!!!!!! Sandy

Sandy Ang said...

This is so beautifully done !

Moisesmouc said...

So totally sweet! ♥