Monday, June 4, 2012

Irmi Monday - Clown Lamp


Hello friends!
A cute clown to share today for this Irmi Monday!
This is a lamp, hand painted in bright colors,
 made for a child's room.
I have several Irmi pieces decorating my craft room.
This one, is in front of my messy bulletin board.


If you've never heard of Irmi before,
 they created hand painted, wooden nursery items
 from the 50's through the 70's.
Irmi also went by the names of
 Nursery Originals and Nursery Plastics.
They created lamps, switchplates, mobiles, plaques,
 night lights and other wooden nursery items


Have a wonderful day, Lindsey


Pin It

4 comments:

vintage grey said...

He is so cute!! I love his sweet face!! have a wonderful week!! ;) xo Heather

Theresa said...

TOO cute! Love the bright colors:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see ANY Irmi at the farm chicks show. Boo-hoo!

Elyse said...

so adorable and thank you for introducing me to the adorable world of irmi!

happy june!

xo
elyse