Monday, April 9, 2012

Irmi Monday - Angel Choir


Hello friends!
Time for Irmi Monday again!
This week I am sharing the only plaque I have in my collection.


I love the angel choir theme of this one and would love to see the coordinating lamp!


These plaques have such a cool three dimensional look to them!
I hope to find more one day!


If you've never heard of Irmi before,
 they created hand painted, wooden nursery items
 from the 50's through the 70's.
Irmi also went by the names of Nursery Originals and Nursery Plastics.
They created lamps, switchplates, mobiles, plaques, night lights and other wooden nursery items.


Have a beautiful day, Lindsey


Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Irmi Monday and i love your plack! That's the first plack I've seen. (I know plack isn't spelled correctly but don't you think it SHOULD be?) Have a great day, Lindsey. ♥

Shopgirl said...

I do remember them from some whare in my past. This is really charming..thanks for sharing. Mary

vintage grey said...

This is so sweet!! I love the sun and the pretty roses on the piano!! Thanks for sharing!! xo Heather

Protector of Vintage said...

What a cute plaque!!