Friday, January 27, 2012

Vintage Baby Mini Album


Hello friends!
I created a mini album this week with a sweet vintage baby theme!


I used paper by October Afternoon from their Ducks In a Row line with lots of flowers and doilies


I also added vintage baby cards from my collection, printed on cardstock.


I loved the light colors of this line and how well in coordinated with the colors of my vintage cards.


The cute little ducks are from the paper line matched so well with the baby theme!


I used a vintage card image on this page to create a pocket page.


The album base is paper bags.
I love making paper bag albums because they are such an easy base for a mini album
 and look great with vintage papers!
I listed this album for sale on ebay.


Today's valentine is super sweet with this little girl and her puppy!




Wishing you a lovely day, Lindsey





Pin It



8 comments:

busymartha said...

Your baby book couldn't be any sweeter! Those colors are magnificent! The ducks are ever so charming! Your vintage cards are just over the top! Thanks for the darling valentine, Marilyn

Christa said...

This is soooooooooo lovely !!! Christa.

HJ Labores said...

Es encantador.

Sherry from Alabama said...

The book is so precious. It would make a perfect baby gift. I love the vintage Valentine too! I just love the Valentine season!

Mary said...

The baby album is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I love the valentine too! Thank you for sharing! I love your blog!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Just adorable! You do such pretty work.

Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Donna

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey and Twyla!
What an absolutley adorable book. Hey I hope you can come by my blog this week. I'm having a giveaway that I think you two'd find fun!
brownginghamcreations.blogspot.com

NanE said...

This vintage baby book is just gorgeous and so special! Thanks for sharing, Nan