Monday, January 23, 2012

Playtime!


Hello friends!
I've been playing in my paper stash and
 created this paperbag album last week.


I used the Sidewalks line by October Afternoon. I didn't have much embellishments leftover from the line so I hand cut out cute little images of boys and girls from a sheet of one of the patterned papers.


I mixed in paper from October Afternoon's Fly A Kite line, which matched perfectly to have enough to complete my mini book.


The sheet of rose paper was my favorite from the line. They were easy to cut out and look great for any theme!


For all of my photo mats I always ink the edges. I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to give them a nice aged finish.


I used my newst border punch by Jenni Bowlin on this page.
I really love how fun and different it is from all of my lace border punches.


Today's vintage valentine!



Wishing you happiness, Lindsey

7 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Love this, love the papers and all the embellishments.

Anonymous said...

So much to look at, Lindsey!
glad you had fun playing! ♥

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Love this book! Have a blessed day my friend! Cute valentine:) HUGS!

Cindy said...

Beautiful book! I love all the cut out embellies.

Unknown said...

I am a fan of anything OA, but you really did a fantastic job here....so cute!!!! I have a ton of their paper, refuse to get rid of any of it when I was cleaning out....I guess I collect it! LOL

Frances said...

That album is just the sweetest thing! I adore it. You are so gifted. What a joy to view your creations!

Anonymous said...

I've learn some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make this type of fantastic informative site.
Instapark® 10W High-Efficiency Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel