Friday, November 11, 2011

Victorian Christmas Album

Hello friends!
Have you started thinking about Christmas yet?
I created this Christmas paper bag album last week and played a couple Christmas cds as I worked to get in the mood.




I wanted a Victorian theme for this book and was happy that I found this lovely paper collection by K & Co at Michaels.




I mixed a few sheets of Graphic 45 Christmas paper to fill this album up.




I love having pockets on my pages. I think it gives the pages a more layered and busy look that really appeals to me.




I am looking forward to this upcoming Christmas season, when Mom and I will share our ideas for this season here on our blog, for our 3rd annual Sugar Kissed Christmas!




I am also looking forward to making fudge, wrapping presents and baking Mom's favorite Butter Cookies that we shared the recipe for in our second blog post back in 2007! 




This album is for sale here on ebay.

Have a beautiful Friday, Lindsey


7 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

What a gorgeous album. Love it!

Whimsicalnotions said...

Just gorgeous and i just posted the top of a hatbox i did with graphic 45 paper,love your work.
getting my chrisdtmas craft groove on too.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love paper bag albums. They work up so quickly and are lots of fun to make and give. Yours turned out great. I'm going to take a trip back in time and check out that 2007 blog post. :) Have a great weekend. Tammy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy belated birthday to you Lindsey! :) Tammy

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

I found your blog through a link from another blog and bounced around. I love it. Your album is beautiful. Such great ideas. Happy belated Birthday, Lindsay.

If you get a chance, pop over and visit me. I am a mixed media artist and love to look at other peoples creation. Your blog is beautiful.

Hope to get to know you both better.

Faye

Cindy said...

What a beautiful album! You've given me a few ideas to use. Thanks for sharing.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

OMG! This is so pretty I just want to come over there and *smack* you!!