Thursday, June 2, 2011

Capture The Moments

Hello friends!
Yep, I made another mini canvas!
I couldn't resist making more of these sweet little mini's!





 
For this one I used Cosmo Cricket's new Odds and Ends line.
I added dyed seam binding using Antique Linen Distress Ink.
This canvas is listed here in my etsy shop.





 
This fun little tag, I made a couple of weeks ago.
I used a sweet little chipboard squirrel from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness line.





Wishing you all a lovely day, Lindsey

10 comments:

Nan said...

So sweet I love it.

busymartha said...

This is adorable! I too love this line of paper, so cute!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely! I sure hope to capture some moments this weekend. It has been crazy busy with school and home and all the end of year wrap ups. Hope all is well with you two. Have a happy day. Tammy

Theresa said...

Gorgeous creations! Have a blessed day dear Lindsey, HUGS!

Stacey said...

Absolutely adorable! You two are so talented.

the old white house said...

love that first little canvas, so sweet! xoxo

Scrap for Joy said...

You are making so many adorable projects with this line...I can't wait to start using it myself!

Simply Shelley said...

Very Sweet...love it....blessings

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Isn't it funny how some things can be so addictive?! Looks like you had a good time making these and it shows in your work.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Capture the moment...oh, this one is my favorite! How precious! ♥