Monday, February 21, 2011

Card Making

Hello friends!
I have been having fun making cards lately
and thought I would share one with you today!
For this card I created a stamped background using
Crafty Secrets Material Girl stamp set.
 I used my favorite stamping ink which is Ranger's Archival ink. The color is called Coffee, and it's a fade proof, non smear, water proof, acid free ink. I highly recommend it!
The quilt patterned paper is by October Afternoon from their Fly a Kite line.
The little dress form was cut on my Cricut using the Summer in Paris cartridge.





 
This card is now in the etsy shop!

Wishing you a wonderful Monday, Lindsey

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cute card. I love all the stuff with sewing motifs, don't you?
I was looking at your mystery buy from Saturday. Could it be some kind of light cover? Mmmm...

Theresa said...

Oh so cute card! Have a blessed day! HUGS!

Rizzi said...

YOUR CARD IS LOVELY,
SUCH A CUTE IDEA, LOVE THE QUILTING PAPER, EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER SO WELL.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
RIZZI

Rizzi said...

YOUR CARD IS LOVELY,
SUCH A CUTE IDEA, LOVE THE QUILTING PAPER, EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER SO WELL.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
RIZZI

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice card, Lindsey!
Deb :)

Unknown said...

Lindsey, All of your projects are so wonderful! Congratulations on sending things to the new shop. How fun. Twyla, I love your crocheted pincushions. On my must get list for this year! Too cute! Could the interesting glass item be a bottle cover? Very curious! I hope you both have a lovely week ahead! Elizabeth

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Very cute! Thanks for the name of the coffee stain ink. Do they sell that at Michaels or Joanns?